Ready to see everything that Vancouver has to offer? During this guided tour, you will visit Vancouver's must-see locations, the lesser-known spots, and the hidden gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is.
- Visit Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Browse the streets and see the famous Gastown Steam Clock strike a note on the hour
- Travel through Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores
- Stroll through to Queen Elizabeth Park, where you will have views of the North Shore mountains. Rising over 1,200m, they are a mighty sight overlooking the city
- Explore Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. There are some hidden gems on the island that your guide will point out
- Move on to Kitsilano Beach, known to the locals as Kits, where you will be greeted with some fantastic vistas across English Bay looking onto downtown. Kits is super trendy with antique, furniture, and boutique stores
- The tour will end in Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver and beautiful views of the North Shore from Prospect Point