Verona food and wine tasting with walking tour
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- 3.5-hour food tour of Verona, led by an expert guide
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Verona's culinary scene
- Visit a tortellini workshop to see how the pasta is made
- Taste typical Italian food and drink including espresso, cheeses, olive oil and locally produced wines
- Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Official tourist guide english speaking
- Food and wine tasting
What's not included
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change, mostly due to the weekly closing of the shops, Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience