Capitol Hill is the at the center of activity in Washington DC, on a guided walking tour with a well-informed local will show you the buildings and institutions that have cemented DC such a significant part of the United States. Check off on your sightseeing list some of the most notable places in the US capital, including the striking exteriors of the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress, and the Capitol. Immerse yourself in the Thomas Jefferson library and get to see the real Gutenberg Bible. Learn facts about the judicial system at the Museum of the Supreme Court, and perhaps get a look inside the actual courtroom.
Private and Semi-Private Capitol Hill walking tour
Availability: Monday through Friday at 10.30am and 1.30pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Capitol Hill, the hub of Washington DC, on a walking tour
- See the buildings and institutions that have solidified DC as vital part of the United States.
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional tour guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
355 First St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
Outside of Capitol South Metro station at C St SE & First St SE
What to remember
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Monday through Friday at 10.30am and 1.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.