Abu Dhabi Arabian Jewel city tour
- Explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and discover the Emirates' past
- Drive through the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat islands and enjoy their beauty
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world
- Immortalize your visit with a photo-stop near Ferrari World
- Enjoy the city tour whether you are staying in Abu Dhabi or Dubai
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel. Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man-made port in the world is one of the landmarks that you will pass on the way to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, the first destination is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. Then continue to visit the Sheikh Zayed Center to get a glimpse into the private life of H.H. Sheikh Zayed, who is often referred as The Father of the UAE. The next stop is the Heritage Village where you are taken to the past to explore the life before oil was discovered. A drive along the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat Island, home of The Louvre Abu Dhabi, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum and others, will bring you to Yas-Island. Here you will have a final photo-stop near the Ferrari World before returning back.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Abu Dhabi or Dubai
- English/German-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up and drop-off service from Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Zayed Center Abu Dhabi is closed for renovation and will be replaced with a visit to the Date market and a photo-stop at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Dress code for religious sites: loose long trousers or long skirts and long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight and transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf
- Recommended dress: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the shared tour
- Please follow the pick-up instructions written on the voucher
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday English guide
- Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays English/German guide
- Pick-up from Abu Dhabi between 8.45 and 9.00am
- Pick-up from Dubai between 7.00 and 7.30am
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
The manmade Yas island in the city of Abu Dhabi has been credited with some of the best attractions ...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Qasr Al Watan, the new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi, opens its doors to the public in an invitatio...
The first destination is the divine Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, recognized as one of the biggest mosq...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Explore the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and its observation deck, known for world-class shopping, dini...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Yas Water World, located in Yas Island of Abu Dhabi, is the largest water park in the Emirate city o...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more than just thrilling rides, slides and attractions whe...