Warner Bros tickets with transfers from Abu Dhabi
- Experience the adrenaline rush of thrilling rides, shows and attractions
- Enjoy convenient and comfortable shared transfers direct to Warner Bros
- Immerse yourself in the different zones including Gotham City
Situated adjacent to the iconic Ferrari World Theme Park and the exceptional Yas Water World, Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi is a refreshing addition to Yas Island’s ever-dynamic assortment of leisure and entertainment attractions. This indoor theme park is sure to spur exciting fun and thrill in an impressive environment. Interestingly, each of its offerings is inspired by classic characters that constitute the extensive library of legendary Warner Bros franchises, including Harry Potter, Hanna Barbera, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, and Tom and Jerry.
You do not have to wait in the queue to get your tickets. The tour operator will arrange the entry tickets for you. All you have to do is hop-off the vehicle and directly head to the entry gate with the tickets that will be provided.
The Warner Bros World in Abu Dhabi promises unlimited fun with rides, zones, entertainment, and themes based on Warner Bros characters and movies. Even if you are not a fan, you would definitely have a great time at this amusement park. At the end of the day, you would be dropped back to your hotel or residence in Abu Dhabi in the same vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tickets to Warner Bros
- Food and Drink
- Locker or any personal expenses at the Park
Infants (0-3years): Free
Pick up will only be done from Hotel/Residency in the below mentioned locations: Sadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City and Abu Dhabi Main City. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Tickets will be issued upon confirmation within 24 hours of booking request
- Once tickets are issued, the booking becomes non-refundable and non-cancelable
- On Saturday 23rd of November the rides will close at 5.00pm
- On Friday 6th December the rides will close at 6.00pm
- Open Friday to Monday from 10.00am - 08.00pm
- Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00am -10.00pm
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour towards Louvre Museum - a must-see cultural landmark in t...