Discover Planeta Winery - tasting experiences at the Cantina Ulmo in Menfi
- Planeta is a reality that brings together 5 vineyards and wineries in the most important wine regions of Sicily
- Cantina Ulmo is the stronghold of the Planeta network: the first winery to arise in the mid-80s in a place full of memories and history
- Choose from 2 different tasting experiences offered by Cantina Ulmo
Planeta brings together five estates with wineries located from west to east throughout Sicily. It is also a new way of thinking and conceptualizing a trip to Sicily, marked by the discovery of the particularities of each place. Menfi, Vittoria, Noto, Etna and Capo Milazzo: 5 stops to learn about, part of the "continent of wine" that is the Trinacria region visible from Planeta.
Ulmo was the beginning of the Planeta story and journey. In the mid-80s the first vineyards were planted around the 16th-century estate, which has always been owned by the Planeta family: an enchanted place full of memories from which a new future has grown. On the shores of Lake Arancio and close to its woods, in a landscape of great charm, in 1995 the first winery was built.
At Cantina Ulmo you can choose between 2 tasting experiences to discover a 360° understanding of Planeta and Sicily:
- Viaggio in Sicilia: 5 wines, 1 per territory (Menfi, Vittoria, Noto, Etna and Capo Milazzo) + 3 oils + snacks
- Viaggio in Sicilia - Grand Tour: 5 wines, 1 per territory + 3 oils + lunch
Contrada Ulmo, 92017 Sambuca di Sicilia AG
- From March 1 to October 31
- From Monday to Saturday
- Viaggio in sicilia: at 11.00am and 4.00pm
- Viaggio in sicilia - Grand tour: at 11.00am
Treat yourself to a real journey into the past, into a story that will leave you breathless! The Arc...
Agrigento settles on the acropolis of the ancient Greek city. Its urban plan combines 25 centuries o...
The cost of the tickets is: Valley of the Temples full price, 12 euros; Valley of the Temples reduce...
This 2-hour private guided tour starts from Porta di Ponte and winds its way along the Via Atenea, t...
The Valley of the Temples is an archaeological site in Agrigento (ancient Greek Akragas), Sicily. It...
The Di Giovanna winery is located in the beautiful Monte Genuardo Nature Reserve.Experience a sensor...