Experience a panoramic visit to the city of Amman that is enriched with the glamour from its ancient past and modern present. During your 2-hour morning or evening tour (your choice!), you'll visit Amman's main awesome attractions! See how Amman's ancient past and modern present merge together in harmony, with its bustling downtown area, chaotic souks and spice markets, churches, and mosques. You'll get to see Amman from the ancient Roman Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater, carved into a hillside in the 2nd century B.C. and the most important remnant of Amman’s predecessor, the Roman white city of Philadelphia. You'll then proceed to the downtown area and take some free time to wander and explore the old gold and spice markets. Get the chance to explore the city’s various mosques such as King Abdullah Mosque and churches like the Coptic Orthodox Church. Delve into the upscale neighborhoods of “Abdoun” and “Swefieh”, where luxury shopping malls and swanky private villas line the streets. Alternatively, ask for a drop off at one of the malls on your tour like Galleria or Taj Mall or at Abdali Boulevard, a stylish new enclave of designer shops regarded as Amman’s up-and-coming downtown area.
Private day or night sightseeing tour in Amman
- Learn more about Amman's history from its ancient and modern side of the city
- See the amazing view from Amman's ancient Citadel
- Enjoy shopping at the capital's malls or traditional spice souks!
- Professional Driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up starts either at 9.00 am or 6.00 pm