Discover the rock-cut architecture of the ancient Nabatean rose city of Petra! This private shore excursion from Aqaba to Petra and Little Petra includes an awesome local expert guide who will give insight knowledge and interesting facts about this ancient lost city. Traveling between Aqaba and Petra in a private and exclusive vehicle is ideal for cooling off after exploring Petra's sun-baked desert terrain, and you’ll have the flexibility to take in Petra at your own pace, without being rushed by a crowded group tour.
Attractions & guided tours
Private full-day Aqaba shore excursion to Petra and Little Petra
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Gain insight knowledge of the ancient lost city of Petra and Little Petra!
- Stop at Little Petra a hidden secret area that many visitors often miss
- Explore these spectacular ancient sites at your own pace!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private pick-up, transport and drop-off
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Local English-speaking guide for the classic visit to Petra
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Any personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please keep your valid passport and landing card with you at all times
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the entrance fees will be returned directly at the destination
- There will be a lot of walking on this tour so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience