Native Explorer air tour with Legacy from Grand Canyon West Rim
- Flight with aerial views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- Climate-controlled and comfortable cabin
- Take a self-guided tour of lookout points along the rim of the canyon
This tour starts from the Grand Canyon West air terminal very near the rim. Once you’re cruising in the sky, you’ll take in the breathtaking views of Eagle Point, Skywalk bridge, and Guano Point. You’ll also learn interesting historical facts about the Grand Canyon during your tour. Next up is a ground tour of Grand Canyon West with a shuttle bus. The first stop is at Hualapai Ranch. This is where you’ll get to see Old West gunfights and lasso lessons in this cowboy town. Head on over to Eagle Point and check out the massive eagle-shaped rock formation. Learn about Native American culture, enjoy music from tribes and see some of their dwellings. Lastly, you’ll go to Guano Point to observe the stone walls of the canyon.
- 20 minutes of scenic flight time of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- In-flight tour narration
- Self-guided tour of multiple lookout points along the rim of the canyon
- Passes to the park and visit stops along the rim
5001 Diamond Bar Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
Drive to the air terminal located in the Grand Canyon West Airport vicinity. Check in at the air terminal 30 minutes prior to flight.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...
Take a journey through the Grand Canyon on an exclusive landing flight departing from Grand Canyon W...