Embark on a food walk with a professional chef and explore two famous Barcelona markets while learning about the products and sampling numerous Spanish specialties.
Nibbles are included throughout the tour: sample local delicacies like olives, ham, Manchego cheese, chorizo and more!
About your host, Chef Alex is a specialist in Mediterranean cuisine, rice dishes, and traditional gastronomy. He is the owner of the restaurant El Groc, a reference in Vilanova i la Geltrú.
- 09:45h – Welcome with your specialist chef guide
- 10:00h – Walk through The Gothic Quarter, get to La Boqueria Market, learn about a few stands, and the history of the market
- 11:00h – Walk through The Gothic Quarter until Santa Caterina’s Market, learn about the history of the market
- 12:00h – You will arrive at Born to Cook, try the food that you buy in the market and have a drink while you are eating
- 12:30h – End of the experience