Park Güell skip-the-line ticket
- Bypass the lines and get more time in the park
- Get lost in Gaudi’s enchanting architectural wonderland
- Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona from the main terrace
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre architectural details in Park Güell. You’ll meet "El Drac", see Barcelona from the panoramic main terrace and spend as much time as you like exploring.
There’s a photo opportunity at almost every step. Look out for:
- The Doric lower court
- The architectural birds’ nests
- The serpentine bench
- The decorative walkways
- The aqueduct
- The pavilion and much more...
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Entrance to Park Güell - Monumental Zone
- The Casa del Guarda (Caretaker's House): The ticket to the Monumental Zone of Park Güell also allows free entry to the Casa del Guarda, though due to questions of limited space we cannot actually guarantee you will be able to get in
- Casa Gaudi Museum
- Free for children 0-6 years old / Disabled
- Reduced for youth 7-12 years old / Senior 65+
Carrer d'Olot, s/n, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
- When book a time range, you will be issued 1 admission time slot in that range, which can neither be changed nor canceled
- Unfortunately, reduced tickets are not available for all time slots or dates. Should you wish to enter the park anyway, you will have to purchase full-price tickets
- Keep your ticket throughout your stay in Park Güell and show it if required by authorized personnel
- Once the ticket has been validated at an access control point to the Monumental Zone you will no longer be able to leave that restricted zone and then re-enter it
- The ticket offices close at 5.30pm in the winter timetable and at 9.00pm in summer, half an hour before the Monumental Zone is closed
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder
- Children under 6 must show a ticket
- Tickets that have been altered or are improperly used may be withdrawn and so no longer usable for visiting the Park, without prejudice to any legal liability that may derive from fraudulent use
- Some parts and facilities in Park Güell have a limited capacity, e.g. the Casa del Guarda. A purchased ticket does allow it to be visited but does not necessarily guarantee entry
- The Plaza de la Naturaleza (or Greek Theater) is currently being restored and will be partially closed until August, which could affect visitors' access
- Low season (winter-autumn)
From 1 January to 25 March (*): from 08.30am to 6.30pm (last entry time at 5.30pm)
(*)from 1 March to 25 March, extended hours to 7.00pm (last entry time at 6.00pm)
From 29 October to 31 December: from 08.30am to 6.30pm (last entry time at 5.30pm)
- Mid season (spring)
From 26 March to 30 April: from 08.00am to 8.30pm (last entry time at 7.30pm)
- High season (spring-summer)
From 1 May to 27 August: from 08.00am to 9.30pm (last entry time at 8.30pm)
- Mid season (summer-autumm)
From 28 August to 28 October: from 08.00am to 8.30pm (last entry time at 7.30pm)
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
Join us at London Big Day Out in June 2019 where sports fans, foodies, wine & beer lovers alike come...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...