Burgundy bike and wine tour
- Bike across the vineyards, enjoy tastings in wineries
- Enjoy a French-style lunch at a restaurant in Puligny Montrachet
- Discover "Les Climats de Bourgogne", a unique World Heritage site
- Meet local producers and learn about terroir and locals specifities
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the Côte de Beaune and Hautes-Côtes with vineyards, villages and fields. Touristics viewpoints, smells and sounds to enjoy a scenic downhill before « Montrachet Grand Cru ». We assure unforgettable memories and great pictures!
One day cycling tour takes you into the vineyards of the Côte de Beaune. After a short briefing about how to use the bicycle and adjust your helmet, we’ll ride in the heart of Burgundy wines region. You will approach here our culture.
Along the way, we propose a wine tasting in the vineyard which is a good opportunity to explain the differents types of wines in Burgundy. You’ll understand and learn about the grappe varieties to associate a taste, about the soil and why Burgundy wines are so unique and exceptionnal !
After lunch, the trip continue on an easy cycle path and get across famous wines villages.
A local winemaker will welcome you in his winery for a visit of his stone cellar followed by a tasting of at least 4 wines. If you desire you will be able to buy some bottles. The winemaker can deliver your order directly where you want.
Finally, from Pommard, we’ll go back to Beaune by bus at the visitor center.
Your guide is here to take care and help you, for your needs or all questions.
- Transfer to the hill top for briefing and departure
- Visit of La Rochepot castle or another in Chassagne with 4 wines tasting
- Visit and wines tasting in a local winery in Pommard with a minimum of 4 wines
- Wine tasting into the wineyard with your guide
- Lunch in restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Transfer from Pommard to Beaune at the end of the tour
- Bike and helmet
- Water bottle for bike ride
- Wines and drinks during lunch
6 Boulevard Perpreuil, 21200 Beaune, France
- Tourist Office of Beaune, 6 Boulevard Perpreuil - 21200 Beaune
- Meet your guide in front of the entrance, on the parking outside
- Distance: 24 km (18 miles)
- Level: EASY mostly down hill and flat
- Everyday except Sunday
Departure at 9.30am
Return around 5.00pm
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the Burgundy region with this fullday trip from Beaune including a visit the illustrious H...
Explore the Burgundy wine region on this self-guided bike tour with four nights of accommodation inc...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...