Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with panorama dinner
- Have a special sightseeing evening at the top of the Berlin TV Tower
- Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just the end of the day
- Enjoy a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Sphere" inside the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy a romantic atmosphere with a fascinating night panorama of the city.
From the restaurant inside the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70km over Berlin and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city and end your day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
The 3-course meal includes:
- A glass of Cuveé Berlin Television Tower Sparkling Wine (0.1l) as a welcome drink
- An entrée, main course and dessert
- 2 glasses of wine (each 0.1l) per person
- Unlimited water
- 1 hot drink
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Table reservation at the restaurant "Sphere" (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 3-course dinner
- 2 glasses of wine per person
- Unlimited water
- 1 hot drink
- Additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The entrance of the TV Tower is right opposite of the Alexanderplatz train station.
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food and drinks
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags and luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurized gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) throughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks may be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- The starting time of your dinner can be every 30 minutes between 5.00pm and 9.00pm
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November-February: 10.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
- March-October: 9.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...