This powerful tour explores Berlin as the capital city of Nazi Germany. We visit the former Jewish quarter, location of Nazi bunkers, an air raid shelter, antiaircraft installations, war-damaged buildings, Nazi resistance monuments, WWII battlefields, and more.
By the end of the tour you will:
- Understand the circumstances that allowed a maniac like Hitler to achieve power.
- Realize both the grim fate that awaited the victims of the Holocaust and grasp what life was like for ordinary citizens.
- Draw the connection from the end of World War I to Hitler’s rise and consequently his fall to the building of the Berlin Wall.
- See the impact the Third Reich and WWII still have on Berlin.
- Rosenstrasse Protest Memorial
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Former air raid shelter
- Site of Hitler's bunker
- New Synagogue
- Soviet War Memorial