With this tour, you'll have the opportunity to discover the highlights of Cascais, walk around Cascais old town, visit the small villages of Cascais, Peninha Sanctuary and Cabo da Roca.
You will start by driving through the small villages in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, heading to Peninha Sanctuary, an unforgettable place, with a legend back to the 16th century. You will continue to the westernmost point of the European Continent, Cabo da Roca, with its 140 m cliffs over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
After that and by taking the coastal road to Cascais, you will go through the amazing Guincho Beach, the Cresmina Dunes and Boca do Inferno. Stops will be done for small walks and for photos. You will reach Cascais, the well known royal summer resort since the end of the19th century, where you will do a walking tour through the old town and major sights.
- Stop at: Santuario da Peninha, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for visiting this special place, small walk is needed to reach the Sanctuary
- Stop at: Cabo da Roca, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for photos in Cabo da Roca
- Stop at: Duna Da Cresmina, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: coffee break in this amazing place
- Pass by: Guincho Beach, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: drive through the coastal road to Cascais, including sightseeing of Guincho Beach
- Stop at: Boca do Inferno, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for photos in Boca do Inferno
- Stop at: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: walk tour through the historical places of Cascais