Work up a mean appetite on a four-hour, guided bike tour around Chicago. Bypass the long lines at some of the city's most popular eateries and enjoy samples from each of Chicago’s four main food groups--deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dogs, cupcakes and beer! Learn the history behind the foods as you pedal through Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park.
Signature dishes of Chicago bike tour
Availability: Depends on season - please check calendar for current offerings
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride around Chicago as you listen to an expert guide
- Indulge in deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dogs and more
- Get to know the Lincoln Park and Gold Coast neighborhoods
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food and beverage samples
- Tour guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Bobby's Bike Hike headquarters - 540 N. Lake Shore Drive
- Entrance is on the south side of Ohio Street, just west of Lake Shore Drive
- Please enter through the covered Driveway, and once you're through, turn right and follow the signs
What to remember
- Veggie options available
- The length of the tour is thirteen miles/twenty-one kilometers
Bobby's Bike Hike
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.