At the heart of the wine route, the Domaine Fahrer & Fils is home to independent winegrowers in organic agriculture who have been producing Alsace wines since 1932. Discover the estate and its history with a 1-hour visit through the cellar and the old underground vats. Learn about its evolution of the estate throughout 4 generations of winemaking! Then, enjoy a playful blind tasting experience: When you can't see through the glass, can you guess if it's a white, red or rosé wine? You might be surprised how much black glass can fool you - no matter how much of a wine expert you are!
Excursions & day trips
Blind wine tasting & cellar tour at the Domaine Fahrer & Fils
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Visit an independent winery at the heart of the Alsace wine route
- Take part in a fun wine tasting guessing game
- Learn the secrets of the winemaker's trade !
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Wine tasting with no quantity limit
- Guided tour of the cellar
What's not included
- Food tasting
24 Route du Vin, 68590 Saint-Hippolyte, France
Show your voucher at the Domaine Sylvie Fahrer et Fils entrance point 5 minutes before the start of the tour. In front of the domain, free parking spaces are available.
What to remember
- This activity requires 2 participants minimum and up to 20 to operate
- Free for children under 18 years old
- Possibility to drink on the spot by the glass
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer et Fils
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.