Food Tour Cologne Südstadt
- Three-hour tour with a certified tour guide in the Severin district of the southern part of town
- Five delicious specialities and a small drink in five selected locations
- Sightseeing of interesting sights and interesting stories in the middle of small alleyways, cosy squares and a romantic brewery
- An entertaining culinary journey through time from America via Peru to Cologne
- Interesting facts about the culture, architecture and history of Südstadt and Cologne
We start the tour with our sympathic city guide in the heart of the Südstadt, at Chlodwigplatz, directly in front of Severinstorburg Castle. A small educational holiday with many tasty culinary facts follows to stimulate your appetite. During the guided tour around Chlodwigplatz you will learn a lot about the old building sites as well as the entire range of the current scene pubs. Then it's time for the first starter. Afterwards you will listen to the entertaining and exciting stories of the city guide about Cologne's curiosities from this part of the city. With so much information the small hunger will be satisfied again with an international gastronomy visit. We continue past cool second-hand shops, comic shops and the Lukas Podolski Mangal Döner (which we only see from the outside). At the Severinstor it is time to visit a Cologne highlight, a traditional brewery. We stop for a typical Cologne snack! Thus you are optimally strengthened for the many further data, facts and insider knowledge, which our city guide can tell from here e.g. over the house Balchem, St. Severin and the wrong Rhine side. During the tour, we will shed light on the advantages and disadvantages of this district and explain what Südstadt means to the people of Cologne. Then it is time again to try an international delicacy and find out what Giacomo Casanova was doing here in the Carthusian monastery in 1760. The crowning finale of the tour is rounded off with a sweet speciality, combined with a sweet story from Cologne. At the end of the official tour you have the opportunity to visit the five delicious restaurants on your own, the hosts are looking forward to meeting you.
- Tour in German
- Guided walk through the southern part of town in the Severinsviertel
- Exciting facts about the history of Südstadt and its architecture as well as the current sightseeings
- Well-trained and motivated city guide
- Visit of five international locations with five tastings and a small drink
- This tour is guided in German only. If you would like to book a tour with an English speaking guide please contact email@example.com
Chlodwigpl. 2, 50678 Köln, Germany
Meeting point: Chlodwigplatz in front of Severinstorburg (Chlodwigplatz 2, 50678 Cologne) | End of tour: near Restaurant Alentajo (Alteburger Str. 2, 50678 Cologne)
- This tour is guided only in German - if you would like to book a tour with an English speaking guide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not suitable for wheelchairs and children under 10 years of age
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- In the rare occasion in which the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, the tour will not take place. If this happens, you will be offered an alternate date, a different activity (possibly with extra charge) or a full refund
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!The bike tour leads you through...
This two-hour Segway tour through Cologne is a wonderful way to see the highlights of the city and a...
This tour is the best and most compact way to get to know the city and asorb its atmossphere. The ac...
The bike tour leads you through the hippest and most creative quarters of Cologne and let you absorb...
A visit to the Chocolate Museum Cologne - located on a small island on the waterfront of the Rhine r...
Explore the most frightful places in Cologne, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders ...