Abu Dhabi city tour leaving from Dubai
- Visit the mesmerizing Abu Dhabi city
- Enter the breathtaking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Enjoy the comfort of the pick-up service from your accommodation in Dubai
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai, the drive to Abu Dhabi is approximately two hours long, during which you can enjoy the street view. The first stop is the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the United Aarab Emirates and the eighth largest mosque in the world. It is named after the Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates. The mosque is large enough to accommodate 40,000 worshippers and the main prayer hall can welcome up to 9,000 worshippers. Two rooms next to the main prayer hall, with a 1,500-capacity each, are for the exclusive use of women. You will marvel at the mosque beauty combining white marble stone, gold, crystals and ceramics. Afterward, the visit continues at the Heritage Village where you can learn about culture and tradition of the Emirati. There will be a photo stop at the Emirates Palace and you will then drive through the Abu Dhabi Corniche, you will have some time to wander around The Marina Mall.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- English/German speaking guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses/souvenirs
Pick-up service is available from your accommodation in Dubai and Sharjah area. Please leave your hotel information when booking.
Dress code for the Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No tight and transparent clothes
- No short pants for men
- No shorts pants for women and skirts must be ankle length
- No swimwear and no beachwear
- Headscarf for ladies is essential
At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque it is recommended:
- Not to have intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship.
- Staying within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area.
- Not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Supervising children. Personal safety must be observed at all times. The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children.
Pick-up time: 08.00am
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-ho...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Don't miss the luxury cruise departing from Dubai Marina and strolling along the Marina area and the...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more than just thrilling rides, slides and attractions whe...