Abu Dhabi city tour leaving from Dubai
- Visit the mesmerizing Abu Dhabi city
- Enter the breathtaking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Enjoy the comfort of the pick-up service from your accommodation in Dubai
- Photo stop at the Louvre Abu Dhabi
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai, the drive to Abu Dhabi is approximately two hours long, during which you can enjoy the street view. The first stop is the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the United Aarab Emirates and the eighth largest mosque in the world. It is named after the Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates. The mosque is large enough to accommodate 40,000 worshippers and the main prayer hall can welcome up to 9,000 worshippers. Two rooms next to the main prayer hall, with a 1,500-capacity each, are for the exclusive use of women. You will marvel at the mosque beauty combining white marble stone, gold, crystals and ceramics. Afterwards, the visit will continue at the Heritage Village where you can learn about the culture and tradition of the Emirati. There will be a photo stop at the Emirates Palace and the Louvre Abu Dhabi and you will then drive through the Abu Dhabi Corniche. There will also be some time for you to wander around The Marina Mall.
- Abu Dhabi guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- English/German-speaking guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses and souvenirs
- Children (4-11)
تأجير ملاعب - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby. After booking you will find the contact details of the local operator to confirm the pick-up time and location.
- After booking, you will find the contact details of the local operator to confirm the pick-up location and time
Dress code for the Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No tight and transparent clothes
- No short pants for men
- No shorts pants for women and skirts must be ankle length
- No swimwear and no beachwear
- Headscarf for ladies is essential
At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque it is recommended:
- Not to have intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship
- Staying within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area
- Not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Supervising children. Personal safety must be observed at all times. The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children
- Pick-up time is between 7.30am and 9.00am, please confirm your accommodation details at check-out
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
Deira - 8.00am
Bur Dubai - 8.30am
Burj Al Arab Area - 8.30am
Downtown - 8.30am
Sheik Zayed Road - 8.40am
Al Barsha - 8.30am
Jebel Ali - 9.30am
Marina/Jum Beach Res - 9.00am
Palm - 8.30am
Sharjah - 7.45am
Ajman - 7.30am
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-ho...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
Don't miss the luxury cruise departing from Dubai Marina and strolling along the Marina area and the...
Fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island to the world’s tallest tower. On route from Atlantis The...
On this walking tour designed for both art lovers and art-agnostics, we explore Alserkal Avenue - th...