Ancient meets modern Dubai city and boat combo tour
- Take a ride in a speed boat around Dubai Marina Lagoon
- Wander the famous Spice and Gold Souks
- Go on the Tale of Two Cities tour to see the unique blend of ancient and modern in Dubai
Start your tour in the morning with hotel pickup before seeing famous sites and the vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai. After arriving at the Dubai Marina Lagoon, listen to a quick safety briefing and get acquainted with the speedboat. Then, climb on board the streamlined vessel and rev the engine. Enjoy Dubai from a different angle on the finest speedboat tour in Dubai. Relax into your seat and experience a thrilling speedboat ride with breathtaking views of the Dubai shoreline and iconic landmarks. Skilled and practiced captains will make sure you have a safe and informative journey.
After the boat cruise, you will be dropped back to Dubai Marina Lagoon (from where you started the cruise). You have your own time for leisure or lunch (on your own expenses) until your Dubai city tour driver/guide comes to pick you up for the afternoon excursion from the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites.
Start your afternoon tour with a pickup from Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites and then sit back and relax on a sightseeing tour around town by air-conditioned minivan. First stop is the striking sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel, located off the sands of Jumeirah Beach on its own artificial island. Continue your drive along the picturesque residential neighborhood of Jumeirah to reach the Jumeirah Mosque. Along the Creek, Dubai’s water arm, you will reach the old part of Dubai to visit the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Get aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the Spice Souk where there is time to shop in the Gold Souk. Soak up the colors and perfumes of the Spice Souk on a stroll with your guide and then spend time at leisure browsing the legendary Deira Gold Souk. After the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- 1.5-hour boat ride
- Complimentary refreshments during the boat ride
- Life jacket
- Professional guide for the city tour
- Air-conditioned transportation for the city tour
- Entrance fees for the city tour
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (4-12 years): reduced when accompanied by two paying adults
Emirates marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
For the morning boat ride, you will be picked up from your centrally located Dubai hotel between 9.30am and 10.00am approximately. In the afternoon, you will be picked up from Marriott Harbour hotel main entrance between 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
- Tour duration is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Not wheelchair accessible, luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Children under four years, pregnant ladies, and participants with back problems are not allowed on this tour
- A current valid passport copy is required on the day of travel
- The tour operator is not liable to any passenger, for any loss or damage which may arise out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage or loss of property or items belonging to the passenger and any personal injury to the passenger
- Recommended dress code: dress for the weather bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the sea compared to the shore side and extremely hot in the summer months. All passengers should arrive in suitable attire which will not be damaged by exposure to seawater or sunlight
- Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent and where no emergency has taken place, as lead name on this booking you will be charged AED 500.00 per jacket
- Passengers will not be permitted to board the boat if the individual has: been convicted of a criminal offence which, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, behaved in a manner which, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, or used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the vessel itself and on the boarding platform leading to the vessel
- Dubai Museum will be closed on Fridays during Ramadan
- Please pay attention to the pick-up instructions written on the voucher
- Operates daily 10.00am-6.00pm
- Morning boat ride: hotel pick-up approximately 9.30am-10.00am
- After the morning boat ride, guests will be dropped back to Dubai Marina lagoon (from where the cruise start) at around 12.00 pm
- Afternoon city tour: pick-up is between 1.30pm-2.00pm from Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
Welcome aboard the world’s biggest dhow cruise, offering panoramic views of Dubai from Deira Creek. ...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...