Burj Khalifa fast-track tickets: levels 124, 125 and 148
- Visit At the Top SKY escorted by a Guest Ambassador
- Hop in a fast elevator and rise to the 148th floor of the SKY platform
- Feel as though you are taking a walk in the clouds as the fog descends upon the city in the early morning
- Go up to the world's highest outdoor Observation Deck
- Relax in the bespoke lounge of level 148 and enjoy some typical sweets
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international scene, represents a tribute to engineering, architecture, design and to the city's capabilities. If you are traveling to Dubai, surely you must have heard about the Burj Khalifa, the tallest sky-scraper in the entire world. Well, with this ticket you can climb all the way to the top, towering at 555m (1,821 ft) up in the sky, and take in the spectacular view on the At the Top SKY Observation Deck at level 148.
Open since October 2014, the At the Top SKY Observation Deck is even more impressive than the already impressive At the Top Observatory Deck at the 124th Floor. Your ticket allows you to go even higher, almost into space, all the way up to the 148th floor of At the Top SKY. This must-see in Dubai truly is an experience not to be missed. Explore Dubai with a unique interactive experience, hang out in the modern and luxury Sky Lounge or check out the SKY boutique for some typical souvenirs.
Enjoy the breathtaking 360° degree view of Dubai, the desert, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah and do a virtual tour of Dubai through the Burj Khalifa's Viewfinders attraction: Dubai - A Falcon's Eye View. A Guest Ambassador will take you around the place on an exclusive guided tour to learn more about the Burj Khalifa's history and creation. Pause in front of the green screen for a very special picture with beautiful backdrops illustrating the Burj Khalifa external facade or striking views of the city.
- Entrance fee to the Burj Khalifa
- Skip-the-line access to levels 148, 124 and 125
- Complimentary juice and small pastries at Level 148
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Introductory tour with a Guest Ambassador (English)
- Souvenir photos
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free of charge
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- Don't forget to bring your ID or passport with you
- Please note: For visitors who wish to view the sunset, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 30 minutes prior to get a good spot
- During the month of Ramadan, food and beverages will not be served until sunset
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however, you are welcome to take your time. Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes and then continue the journey to level 125/124, where you can stay for as long as you wish
- Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour
- Every day
- Admission every hour from 9.30am-10.00pm
- Peak hours prices are applied from 4.00 to 6.00pm
Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1.00pm and 1.30pm
- Friday: 1.30pm and 2.00pm
- Evening Shows: Daily: 6.00pm to 11.00pm (every 30 minutes)
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the D...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Start your tour at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where yo...
Discover Dubai, the city of superlatives! Dive into this oriental world, where 1001 nights come aliv...