Dubai City Pass
- Free entry to the top attractions around Dubai including a Desert Safari with BBQ and entertainment
- Discover Abu Dhabi with a shuttle bus included from Dubai
- Get fast track entry to the Burj Khalifa – visit the world's highest building without waiting in line!
- Choose between 1, 2, 3 and 7 day pass options to fit your travel itinerary
Discover Dubai, the city of superlatives! Dive into this oriental world, where 1001 nights come alive! The city shares its name with the emirate, Dubai (also called “Dubai City”), and is one of the most visited cities in the world. Dubai is famous for its unique and spectacular buildings. Amongst these buildings is the 830-meter-tall Burj Khalifa, which is considered to be the world’s tallest building. Another world-famous construction in Dubai is the largest man-made sand island in the world, “the Palm” or also called the “Jumeirah Palm". This island is home to not only luxurious apartments and hotel complexes, but also offers a variety of entertainment to enjoy such as the “Atlantis – The Palm". Just as how films have depicted Atlantis, this lost city has been built and also accommodates a resort, water park, and an aquarium. With the 3 and 7-Day Pass, you have the opportunity to do an excursion with “Palm Island Drive” and explore this unique sand island. Also included in the 3 and 7-Day Passes is admission into the aquarium, “Atlantis The Palm – Ambassador Lagoon” and “Atlantis The Palm – The Lost Chambers". The second largest city of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai was divided by natural estuary of the Persian Golf, the Khor Dubai (Dubai Creek). To get a whole different perspective of this majestic city, you can go ride a Dhau, which is a traditional-styled boat, and view the city straight from Dubai Creek. During your stay, you will experience not only Dubai’s vibrancy through its numerous awe-inspiring sky scrapers, but also through more traditional aspects of the city. Because of its diversity, visitors of Dubai can stroll through romantic streets, peruse oriental Souqs (traditional markets), and walk along the beach. You can also visit attractions like the Museum of Traditional Architecture to learn more about the traditional construction designs in Dubai, or the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum Museum, where you can find the oldest houses in the city. Discover Dubai at your own pace with the Dubai City Pass. With it, you can experience diverse perspectives of the city and have a relaxing vacation in this multi-faceted city.
- Hop-on-hop-off bus tour: Dubai
- Boat trip: Arabian Dhow Cruise
- Dubai Museum
- House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
- Municipality Museum
- Desert Safari
- At the Top - Burj Khalifa
- Dubai - Abu Dhabi shuttle bus
- Boat trip: yacht cruise Yas Island (Abu Dhabi)
- Boat trip: Capital Corniche cruise (Abu Dhabi)
- Observation Deck at 300 (Abu Dhabi)
- Tour: desert sunset experience
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium (Atlantis the Palm)
- Boat Trip: Marina and Island Lagoon Discovery
- Bus tour: Palm Island Drive
- Walking tour: Al Fahidi Historical District Trek
- Bus tour: Sharjah half day tour
- Ambassador Lagoon Aquarium (Atlantis the Palm)
- Walking tour: Heritage Village
- Walking tour: Arabian Treasures
- Walking tour: Downtown Discovery Walk
- Tour: Race Track the Meydan
- Coin Museum
- Camel Museum
- Tour: Flamingo Lagoon Discovery
- Al Ahmadiya School Museum
- Heritage House Museum
- Horse Museum
- Traditional Architectural Museum
- Bus tour: A Magical Night Tour Journey
- 1, 2, 3 or 7 day Dubai City Pass
- Free entry to top attractions in Dubai (see above for included attractions)
- Free and VIP entry to the Burj Khalifa
- Free desert safari
- Inclusive Hop-on Hop-off Bus with audio guide (available in 12 languages)
- Informative city tours
- Children 4-12 years of age
- Validity: Depending on the number of days that the Pass was booked for, the Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 7 days and must be used for the first time on the day selected on the booking calendar. After the first day of usage, the Pass must be used in the following consecutive days. The Pass is valid up until midnight of the last day it is valid for. In which order you will be visiting the included attractions is up to you.
- Transferability: The Dubai City Pass cannot be transferred to other people – it is only valid for the person whose name has been written on the front side of the Pass.
- Varying Opening Hours: Please be aware that opening hours and possibly also terms and conditions of certain attractions may vary. To be safe, we suggest checking the website(s) of the attraction or museum you would like to visit during your stay in Dubai.
- Security Checks: Please be aware that security checks may take place. These security checks cannot be avoided, even by Pass holders.
- Select the first day you would like to redeem your pass on the booking calendar
- Please be aware that opening hours and possibly also terms and conditions of certain attractions may vary. To be safe, we suggest checking the website(s) of the attraction or museum you would like to visit during your stay in Dubai.
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...