Lunch or dinner at Burj Al Arab in Bab Al Yam restaurant
- Awaken your senses with amazing views from Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy a buffet lunch or dinner with live cooking station
- Have fun and eat with family and friends
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab, claimed to be the world’s most expensive hotel, and the perfect venue for lunch or dinner. Create once-in-a-lifetime memories by treating your beloved ones to an ultimate experience at the world’s most luxurious hotel.
- Lunch or dinner buffet at Bab Al Yam
- House water, soft drinks and hot or cold tea
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old are free
- Children from 4 to 11 years
Jumeira Road - Ground floor - Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Ground floor at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- The dress code is smart casual
- Smoking only allowed in designated areas
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in the restaurant during Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month
- Daily lunch from 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Daily dinner from 6.30pm - 9.30pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...
Arabic for The Ultimate or TheTop, Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai s...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...