Lunch or dinner at Burj Al Arab in Bab Al Yam restaurant
- Awaken your senses with amazing views from Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy a buffet lunch or dinner with live cooking station
- Have fun and eat with family and friends
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab, claimed to be the world’s most expensive hotel, and the perfect venue for lunch or dinner. Create once-in-a-lifetime memories by treating your beloved ones to an ultimate experience at the world’s most luxurious hotel.
- Lunch or dinner buffet at Bab Al Yam
- House water, soft drinks and hot or cold tea
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old are free
- Children from 4 to 11 years
Jumeira Road - Ground floor - Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Ground floor at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- The dress code is smart casual
- Smoking only allowed in designated areas
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in the restaurant during Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month
- Daily lunch from 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Daily dinner from 6.30pm - 9.30pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...