Düsseldorf private walking tour
- Learn about the history of Düsseldorf
- See the main sights of Düsseldorf with a private guide
- Enjoy a stroll through the charming Old Town, a square kilometer full of churches, art and pubs and listen to the history of its 'Alt' beer
Be prepared to discover amazing Düsseldorf, situated by the majestic Rhine River. Learn Dusseldorf’s many fascinating legends and explore this charming city in a tour that covers all major highlights.
This tour will start in the heart of the city, in the Old Town, where there is the pick of the litter of activities. In this area you can catch a glimpse of the famous Wilhelm Marx House, the first skyscraper ever built in Europe dating back to the 1920. Next you will reach the St. Lambertus Church, known for its crooked twisted tower. Just a few blocks west of the Old Town is the main shopping street, the so called "Kö" the Königsallee, which is a very popular shopping district. From here you will be heading towards the picturesque Rhine Promenade, one of the most beautiful ones in Germany, where the tour will end.
- Private guided tour
- Local guide who will be with your group only
- Entrance fees
Marktstraße 6d, 40213 Düsseldorf
Meet your guide in front of Tourist Information in Marktstraße 6d
- Please arrange the meeting time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Private tour for groups of 1-25 people
- Every day
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
One of the main attractions of the city of Düsseldorf is the new Wehrhahn line. The design concept f...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...