Dine around Florence: an authentic evening food and wine experience
- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from neighborhood wine bars to famous restaurants
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine with you
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence; Oltrarno and Santo Spirito, where many tourists never visit
- Taste cheese, charcuterie, traditional starters, the famous Fiorentina steak, dessert, a digestif, and a gelato to top it all off
- As you eat, sip some of the finest wines in the region
From 01 March 2018:
In Florence, dinner isn’t just another meal, it’s a night-long symphony of food, flavors, and good friends. A celebration of regional cuisine and the flavors that make it unique. It’s not hard to find good food in Florence, but if you really want to eat as the Florentines do you need to come along with one of our local expert foodies to visit wine bars, restaurants, gelaterias, and more. For a culinary experience that introduces you to the very best of the city.
You’ll start your tour in the bustling plaza of Santo Spirito and head into an enoteca, or wine bar, where you’ll be able to sample some local wine and explore the underground wine cellars. You’ll sample Tuscan charcuterie, cheeses, and fresh-baked bread along with regional olive oils, balsamic vinegars and truffle. As you eat, your guide will explain why Florence has become recognized as one of the world capitals of good eating, even within Italy, and how the region of Tuscany is able to produce such quality foods.
In between the the artisans’ workshops that line Via Santo Spirito you’ll pass by our favorite bakery in Florence before sitting down at a local trattoria for the main event.
We hope you’ve saved some room because what comes next is the highlight of the evening. After a typical Florentine soup, you’ll devour your first and second course. Let us surprise you here...
Finally, our last stop will be at our favorite gelateria in Florence to grab a cup of your favorite gelato, invented right here in Florence. Our tour will end in a little square in the Oltarno Neighborhood.
Accompanied throughout by one of our local expert foodies, you’ll feel much more like you are spending an evening eating with friends than going on a food tour. Bring an appetite and an open mind and we’ll sort out the rest.
- Oltrarno Neighborhood
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Local shop
- All tastings, including food, wine and gelato
- Expert tour guide
- Small groups of 14 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Largo Piero Bargellini, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Until 28 February 2018: By the Column In Piazza Santa Trinita.From 01 March 2018: By the statue of Cosimo Ridolfi in Piazza Santo Spirito.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives
- Meeting Time: 4.45pm
- Departure Time: 5.00pm
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scene...
Prepare your taste buds for an epic foodie adventures in Florence! This Florence food tour dives int...
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food!Our Florence food to...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...
This is a small group course for food lovers that is held in the ancient city center. This is how yo...
With this tour you will have a "full immersion" in the Tuscan Gastronomy. Accompanied by a specializ...
Taste your way through Florence on a walking food tour led by a gourmet guide. Visit the city’s best...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travelers of the same age and to discov...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Una fantastica esperienza ti aspetta! Camminare nelle verdi campagne a caccia dell'oro nero guidati ...