Florence hop-on hop-off bus tour - 24, 48, 72 hour tickets
- Jump onboard and get off at the indicated stops as many times as you want
- Tickets available for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- See all the City of Florence has to offer and learn the history behind monuments and palaces
- Commentary onboard available in 8 languages
- Free App 'Sightseeing Experience' with Boat in Real Time and Recorded Walking Tour
Jump onboard your CitySightseeing red open-top double-decker bus and get to know the gorgeous Italian City of Florence!
Hop on wherever you like and hop off at your leisure at any point along the route. CitySightseeing offers 2 different bus lines and will allow you to reach many of the highlights and places of interest of the Renaissance city. The city lies on the River Arno and is known for its history and significance in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance especially for its art and architecture. In the city's museums, churches, and palaces you will find some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world. With CitySightseeing Florence you will be able to enjoy the stunning view from Piazzale Michelangelo, cross Ponte Vecchio to wander around its boutiques, then reach the beautiful Fiesole. City Sightseeing Florence really is the best way to see the city while learning everything about the history of its elegant palaces and monuments, historical events and gastronomic traditions thanks to commentaries available in several languages.
Available for 24, 48 or 72 hours, tickets for CitySightseeing Florence will make your stay in the city more fun and much easier!
- 24-Hours Ticket: validity expires exactly 24 hours after you redeemed your voucher
- 48-Hours Ticket: validity expires exactly 48 hours after you redeemed your voucher
- 72-Hours Ticket: validity expires exactly 72 hours after you redeemed your voucher
Download the Sightseeing Experience App: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city.
When you open the App, you will find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
- 24-Hours Ticket: validity expires with the last bus run on the same day you redeemed your voucher
- 48-Hours Ticket: validity expires 2 days after you redeemed your voucher
- 72-Hours Ticket: validity expires 3 days after you redeemed your voucher
- Wheelchair access to buses
- Free Wi-Fi onboard boat
- Your ticket includes free travel on local services operated by ATAF and Li-nea (only after your voucher has been exchanged on the bus for a City Sightseeing ticket)
- Mobile free App 'Sightseeing Experience'
- Infants (0-4): free
- Children (5-15): reduced
Via Fiume 8/10, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
You can exchange your voucher with a City Sightseeing ticket on the bus.
- Line A: Via Fiume 8/10
- Line B: Piazzale Michelangelo
You can hop on at any of the stops indicated.
- You can exchange your voucher with a City Sightseeing ticket on the bus
CitySightseeing Florence has 2 lines – Line A and B:
- Duration: Line A: 60 minutes - Line B: 120 minutes
- Availability: all year
- Frequency: Linea A: 15 minutes from April to September; 30 minutes from 6.00pm; 60 minutes from 8.00pm - Linea B: 60 minutes from April to September
- Start point: Line A: Piazza Stazione (side exit Train Station Santa Maria Novella) - Line B: Piazzale Michelangelo
- Languages: Recorded commentary available on all lines in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian
- Line A Route: This line goes through Florence city center and the entire route lasts approximately 1 hour
- Line B Route: Focuses on Florence and Fiesole. The bus includes stops at Fiesole, a famous Etruscan hillside city with breathtaking views of Florence. The entire route takes 2 hours
- Please note – All times are subject to change
- Line A: all year
- Line B: all year
Line A Route
- First Departure: 9.00am
- Last Departure: 4.30pm (Nov-Apr); 6.00pm (May-Oct)
Line B Route
- First Departure: 10.15am (Nov-Apr); 10.05am (May-Oct)
- Last Departure: 2.15pm (Nov-Mar); 5.30pm (Mar-Apr & Sep-Nov); 6.05pm (Apr-Jun); 7.05pm (Jul-Sep)
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Ride your segway under the guidance of an expert guide and enjoy this wonderful experience riding th...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
The Uffizi Gallery is a world-famous museum housed in the former “Uffizi” or “Offices” of the Medici...
Discover Florence from a new point of view. Stroll around the alleys of the historic center as your ...
An unforgettable guided walk in the center of a UNESCO World Heritage city, to learn about the histo...
Discover the historic center of Florence on this 3-hour Florence walking tour including the Ponte Ve...
This Montepulciano and Montalcino wine tour celebrates the wine and food of these two regions, offer...
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...