Florence in a day walking tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
- Visit Uffizi and Accademia Galleries skipping the line
- Admire their masterpieces: David by Michelangelo and Allegory of Spring by Botticelli
- Discover the city's historic center and highlights as the Cathedral
- Remain inside the Uffizi until closing time
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
Enjoy some free time for a quick lunch or a snack (on your own) in between the Academy Gallery and the walking tour.
Enjoy a walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence with an expert guide: Repubblica Square, the Cathedral with Brunelleschi’s Dome (exterior visit), the Baptistery with its famous Gates of Paradise (exterior), Signoria Square with its Palazzo Vecchio (exterior).
In the Uffizi Gallery you will see the famous and beautiful collections of Italian Renaissance painters, such as such as Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo. You can remain inside the museum until closing time.
- Entrance without queuing to Accademia and Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visits with authorized guides
- Florence historic center walking tour
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Infants (0-5 years old): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years old): reduced
Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of the Academy Gallery (via Ricasoli 58) 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
- Florence and Tuscany Tour is not responsible for any entry delays due to the museum’s mandatory security checks
- All year round at 11.15am
- The David (Academy Gallery) ends at 12.15pm
- At 1.45pm – Walking tour + The Uffizi Gallery
- English on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.15am
- Spanish, German and French on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11.15am
- English and Spanish every day excluding Monday at 11.15am
- French and German Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Please note that the first Sunday of each month this tour is not bookable
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...