Nothing captures the unique spirit of Florence as perfectly as Michelangelo’s heroic David, towering masterpiece of the Renaissance and icon of the city. Come face-to-face with this amazing sculpture in the Academia and learn all about the fascinating life of the genius who created it as you journey back to the heart of the Renaissance city. The culture of Renaissance Florence was defined by a series of brilliant artists, and you’ll get to know them all on this tour. From Brunelleschi’s spectacular dome to Ghiberti’s 'Gates of Paradise', Florence is a living museum of art like no other. Wander through beautiful Piazza dell Signoria, gaze out over the river Arno from the Ponte Vecchio and discover why Florence enchanted generations of visitors over the centuries.
Florence walking tour with Accademia skip-the-line visit
- Skip the Accademia long queues and admire Michelangelo's David, Renaissance masterpiece and symbol of Florence
- Stroll through along the city center and past the city's most important sights, like Piazza del Duomo and Piazza della Signoria
- Get the best views of the city and admire the Arno river from Ponte Vecchio
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Accademia
- English-speaking local guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
- Youth (5-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-4 years old): free
Piazza San Marco, Florence, FI, Italy
Under the statue of General Manfredo Fanti
- Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Large items cannot be brought into the museum and it is strongly recommended you leave such items at your hotel, otherwise, they will need to be left at the coat check
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to access the churches. Please dress accordingly
Every day except Monday at 9.00am
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
Admire the art and architecture and the religious sites of Tuscany and Umbria on a full-day tour to ...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Enjoy a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments, marvel at the private art coll...
If you consider Michelangelo one of the greatest artists of all time or you wish to discover his mas...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...