Pasta Cooking Experience in Florence
- Learn how to make handmade pasta
- Prepare pasta with sauce, meat, and vegetables with the help of a chef
- Taste what you prepared with a glass of good wine
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!
During this unique experience, you will make handmade pasta with sauce, meat, and vegetables with the help of an expert chef (vegetarian option available).
At the end of the course, you will taste what you have prepared, together with water and a glass of good wine.
- Cooking class with a professional chef
- Italian pasta experience
- Child (4-12): reduced
Via Cavour, 180, Firenze, FI, Italia
Please be at the cooking school 10 minutes prior departure time.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.45am
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5.00pm (from April 2020)
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
Admire the art and architecture and the religious sites of Tuscany and Umbria on a full-day tour to ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...