Pistoia private last minute tour with a local guide
- Visit an authentic city in Tuscany that is far from the tourist radar
- Explore the well-preserved medieval sites such as Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral
- See Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoes, the Gothic-style Baptistry, the Church of Sant'Andrea...
- Stroll through the beautiful alleys of the old town and its hidden corners
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the medieval city of Pistoia to discover its most important squares, palaces, churches and ancient buildings. In fact, although not visited as much as other cities in Tuscany, Pistoia presents a well-preserved and charming medieval city inside the old walls.
Following your dedicated guide, these are the sites you'll see along the tour:
- Church of San Giovanni Fuorcivitas
- Piazza della Sala with the "Pozzo del Leoncino"
- Piazza Duomo with a visit inside the dome and the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)
- Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoed atrium
- The Baptistry (external and internal)
- Ospedale del Ceppo with the "Robbian frieze"
- Church of Sant'Andrea with the pulpit by Giovanni Pisano
A rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Tuscany.
- expert local guide
- private tour
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- tickets to enter some churches and palaces (apart from the ones mentioned in the tour description)
- visit to the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)
Via Sant'Anastasio, Pistoia
Meet your guide at the crossing between Via Sant'Anastasio and Via Cavour.
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- The visit to the Silver Altar of San Jacopo is optional and costs € 2.50 per person, to pay on the spot
- Monday to Sunday at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside. Travel...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...