Albayzin and Sacromonte guided tour
- Explore the most emblematic neighborhood of Granada
- Admire the charming neighborhoods of the city
- Follow your guide to discover Albayzin's beautiful viewpoints and mansions
Walking tour around the most emblematic neighborhood of Granada. Explore the charming neighborhoods of Granada as you get to know their winding, cobbled streets full of flowers and authenticity on this 2-hour walking tour.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the medieval district of Albayzin is considered Granada's most beautiful area. Follow your expert guide to discover Albayzin's beautiful viewpoints and mansions.
- Official local guide
- Audio devices if it's needed
- Food and drinks
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Youth 6-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Isabel la Católica, Granada 18009, Andalusia, Spain
- October to March at 4.00pm
- April to November at 6.00pm
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...
Discover city center of Granada and the neighborhood of the Albaicin with a one hour panoramic segwa...
If you want to know the city of Granada and at the same time discover its incredible surroundings, t...