Guided tour of tropical coast of Granada and Nerja Caves
- Visit the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada
- Enjoy a walk in the Majuelo Park
- Explore Nerja Caves, an archaeological site part of the Spanish Historical Heritage
- Stroll amongst the stalactites and stalagmites
320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees are the characteristics that give their name to the Costa Tropical, besides being washed by dozens of beaches and coves almost heavenly.
Enjoy a great day with a pleasant atmosphere visiting the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada, such as Salobreña, a beautiful white town perched on a hill where you will visit the old Moorish castle that crowns it or Almuñecar, a town full of history founded by the Phoenicians around 1000 BC, where we will enjoy a walk in the Majuelo Park and a visit to the San Miguel Castle, a privileged spot for viewing this tropical city of Granada.
You will have lunch at Almuñecar and in the afternoon the trip continues to Nerja, a town in the province of Málaga, where you will visit the well known Nerja Caves, an archaeological site part of the Spanish Historical Heritage, which will take your breath away as you stroll amongst the stalactites and stalagmites which form an inimitable natural spectacle. Marvel at this magic underground before returning back to Granada.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Official tourist guide
- Entrance fees to the Salobreña Castle, Majuelo Park and Nerja Caves
- Any extra unspecified
Pick-up at your hotel in Granada city center, between 8.30am and 9.00am
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages
- Fridays at 8.30am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The Alhambra is one of the most important monuments in Spain and it is rich in history and art maste...