Bonorong, Richmond Village and Rosny Lookout day tour
- Check out Hobart from Salamanca Place and Battery Point
- Get up close and personal with kangaroos and the Tasmanian Devil at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Learn about the history of Richmond Village
Kick off your day tour by checking out Salamanca Place, an area of great historical importance in Hobart, and learn all about its fascinating history. You can take a stroll around it's rows of sandstone buildings which now house everything from craft stores and cafes to art galleries and theatres before going to Battery Point which has some of the most important buildings in Hobart.
Your next stop will be Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. On the way there, you'll hear about the history of the sights along the way. At the sanctuary, you'll get up close and personal with kangaroos, pat wombats and koalas and even, see the Tasmanian Devil.
Then, it's onto Richmond Village which is the perfect representation of early colonial life in Tasmania with the oldest convict-built bridge and oldest operating Catholic church. This village really comes alive at the weekend and is a haven of gourmet cafes and quirky stores.
The final stop of the day is at Rosny Point Lookout. Here, you can take in the sweeping views up and down the Derwent River and Valley and Mount Wellington. It's the perfect end to this day trip!
- Bottled water
- Luxury coach travel
- Tour pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed return to your cruise ship before departure
- Local coach driver
- Expert guide onboard
- Lunch or snacks onboard
- Infants (0-5 years old): Free
- Children (5-12 years old): Reduced
0 Campbell St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
You can meet your guide inside the MAC 2 Cruise Terminal in Hobart Port. They will be waiting for you at the entrance with the tour sign 30 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart. Or if you make your way outside beforehand, please meet your tour at the Hotel Grand Chancellor bus stop 5 minutes before the tour is due to depart.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Those with heart problems or other serious medical conditions cannot participate in this tour
- There is a 2 passenger minimum that must be met in order for this tour to go ahead
- This tour has a maximum of 90 participants
- There will be a stop for lunch at one of the destinations
- This tour starts at 9.00am
- This availability of this tour varies weekly, please refer to the calendar
Discover Tasmania’s convict past on a small-group day trip from Hobart to the Tasman Peninsula and t...
This day trip is a nature lover’s dream! You'll begin the day by summiting Mt. Wellington before enj...
If you want to see the very best of Tasmania, this tour is for you. You'll kick your day off with a ...
The first stop of the day will be at Port Arthur where you'll learn about its long history of hardsh...
Explore Mount Field National Park and its stunning vistas, great walks and abundant wildlife. Russel...
The Sydney attraction combo pass allows you to access the most famous attractions in Sydney. You may...