This tour offers you a chance to see some of the most beautiful places in the North of Scotland. Set amid beautiful gardens in Nairnshire, Cawdor Castle is the ancestral home of the Campbells and the first stop on your tour. You'll spend time here exploring the castle and its picturesque surroundings before heading to Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands, to discover the biggest city in the north. Perhaps the most exciting stop of the day will be at Loch Ness will you can do a spot of Nessie Hunting and enjoy the stunning views of the most famous loch in Scotland! Then, you'll finish off the day with a visit to the small town of Beauly and Glen Ord where you can enjoy a tour of the distillery as a merry end to your shore excursion.
Invergordon Shore Excursion: Inverness City, Cawdor Castle and Whisky Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Cawdor Castle and its beautiful gardens
- Wander around Inverness, the capital of the Highlands
- Catch a glimpse of Nessie as you discover Loch Ness
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A friendly, knowledgeable and experienced driver and guide
- Transportation on a luxury coach
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Child (4-16 years old): Reduced
- Senior (over 60 years old): Reduced
- Students: Reduced
9 Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0RE, UK
Please meet your guide at the entrance of Invergordon Cruise Port 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
What to remember
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accomodated on this tour. If you are bringing wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- The tour provider always ensure passengers return back to their port on time, however in the rare case that you don't make it, you will be transfered to your next port of call
- Cruiseship passengers can leave the name of their cruise ship upon checkout
- This tour departs at 9.00am
- The days on which this tour runs varies, please refer to the calendar to see availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.