This tour heads north through Loch Fleet where you might spot some seals and birds before continuing on to the village of Golspie, a little seaside resort nestled next to Ben Bhraggie. Head onwards to Dunrobin Castle and explore the stately home, gardens and museum while admiring the views across the Moray Firth. After a couple more stops along the way, you'll finally arrive at John O'Groats which is the most northerly point on British mainland. Here, you’ll be able to stroll along the cliff path, take your iconic photo at the signpost, enjoy dramatic coastal views and perhaps see some local wildlife. John O’Groats is one of the best places in the UK to see Atlantic puffins, you might also see some grey seals or even an orca!
John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle and the Far North tour from Inverness
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the most northerly point on British mainland
- See Loch Fleet and explore Dunrobin Castle
- Enjoy stunning scenery on this one day tour from Inverness
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A friendly, knowledgeable and experienced driver and guide
- Transportation on a luxury coach
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Child (4-16 years old): Reduced
- Senior (over 60 years old): Reduced
- Students: Reduced
Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Please meet your guide at Stance 6 in Inverness Bus Station 15 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accomodated on this tour. If you are bringing wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- This tour runs on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- It departs at 8.15am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.