Death Valley day tour from Las Vegas
- Discover Badwater Basin salt flats, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Stop for breathtaking photo opportunities s at Dante’s View, Zabriskie Point and Devils Golf Course
- Visit the natural oasis at Furnace Creek
The name is infamous, but surely it's a little exaggerated; surely it can't really be called Death Valley for a reason. Take this tour and find out for yourself what an unforgiving and dramatic landscape this national park is, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the West. Feast your eyes on the spectacular array of colors which make this extreme desert environment a photographers dream.
Come along on this full day tour and experience some of the world's most fantastic natural spectacles including a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet and the slat flat at Badwater, which, sitting 280 feet below sea level, is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Be awestruck by nature during the day and return to the man-made glamour of Vegas by night.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Light snacks and water
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
- Gratuities (20% is the recommended amount)
Bindlestiff Tours, 2510 E Sunset Rd #5, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA
Please contact your tour operator at least 48 hours prior to departure to schedule a pick-up time and location.
- This tour is also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Please bring layered clothing, a sun hat and comfortable shoes for this tour
- Please contact the tour operator 48 hours in advance to schedule pick-up location and time
- Temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C 115F so please wear sunscreen
- Water will be provided
- Hotel pick up available from all hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas strip
- Tours depart Friday and Sunday, 8.00am-6.00pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...