Death Valley day tour from Las Vegas
- See Badwater Basin salt flats, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Stop for breathtaking photo ops at Dante’s View, Zabriskie Point and Devils Golf Course – don’t forget your camera
- Visit Furnace Creek visitor’s center, home to a natural oasis and the Borax Museum
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array of colors and this extreme desert environment is a photographers dream. Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth.
This full day tour offers spectacular highlights of the natural side of Death Valley, a desolate national treasure. You'll have breath taking photos opportunities at Zabriskie Point, Dante's View, a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet, and Devils Golf Course. There will also be another photo opportunity at Badwater; sitting 280 feet below sea level, this is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere.
Stop at Furnace Creek visitor center and the Borax Museum before heading back through the Mohave Desert in time for some good old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Light snacks and water
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
Bindlestiff Tours, 2510 E Sunset Rd #5, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA
Please contact Bindlestiff Tours at least 48 hours prior to departure to schedule a pick-up time and location.
- Please contact the tour operator 48 hours in advance to schedule pick-up location and time
- Please note that temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C 115F
- Water will be provided, please bring sunscreen and a sunhat/cap on this tour
- Friday and Sunday, 8.00am-6.00pm
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...