Grand Canyon South Rim tour by luxury limo van
- Enjoy the IMAX Experience Movie, a 45-minute film about the Grand Canyon
- Visit the wildest and deepest part of the South Rim with views of the extinct volcano– Fortification Hill
- Ride in style on the luxury Mercedes Sprinter with expert narration throughout the tour
Your guide will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel and take you to the check-in terminal for a brief orientation before boarding the Mercedes Sprinter and departing for the Grand Canyon. Shortly after departure, you’ll have a 15 minute stop at the newly opened Pat Tillman & Mike O’Callaghan Bridge for a photo opportunity.
On your way to the Grand Canyon, you’ll travel past the extinct volcano, "Fortification Hill" while you drive through the Black Canyon and rugged western Arizona, home of the Bighorn sheep.
Onto the Grand Canyon, where you’ll spend your day viewing on of the “Seven Wonders of the Natural World”– the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the most spectacular views at the South Rim, spanning 21 miles across and over 8,400 feet deep.
Upon arrival at the South Rim, your first stop will be at the National Geographic Visitors Center and IMAX Theater Complex to enjoy lunch and see the IMAX Experience Movie. You’ll be provided with a lunch voucher good for your choice of Pizza Hut pan pizza, deli sandwiches, hot dogs and chips, or a chicken-rice bowl with beverages.
Your tour of the national park will include photo stops at three major lookout points– Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge and Yavapai Point with plenty of time to hike along the rim of the Canyon or just relax and enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience! You’ll even be able to take those once-in-a-lifetime photos from the rim of the Canyon.
Award-winning guides will enlighten you with the colorful history of the Grand Canyon and it's amazing Native American inhabitants. You’ll learn of the unique wildlife that you may encounter as you explore the Canyon.
Sit back and enjoy a movie on the relaxing trip back to Las Vegas
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Center
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center admission
- Rest stops included in Kingman AZ
- 25 minute stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge lookout point
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.45am-7.15am, this information will be available the eventing prior to the tour
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- Customers are required to email: email@example.com OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.45am-7.15am
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Veg...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
The Champagne Night Tour brings together three iconic parts of Las Vegas for an unforgettable experi...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Arrive at Sin City Moto for a journey like no other to the Valley of Fire, Nevada’s oldest and large...
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
See the best Grand Canyon sights on a scenic flight flying across the South Rim and aboard a Hummer ...
As the sun moves over the Grand Canyon, the colors change throughout the day. Most say there is no b...