This canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Guests enjoy a helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There, a waiting pontoon boat takes guests out on the Colorado River for a smooth water float trip. Be sure to look up to take in the awe-inspiring views. After returning from the river, guests re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. They will be transported by a special shuttle to the world famous Skywalk where they will receive a VIP pass. A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon with boat ride and Skywalk tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 6 hours, 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Helicopter flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Boat experience on the Colorado River
- VIP pass to the Skywalk bridge
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
What to expect
- Round trip transfers from hotel
- Flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River
- VIP pass to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Light snack
- Child ages 2 – 11 years old get a reduced rate
- Children under 2 years old can be a lap child, free of charge
During checkout you'll be asked to provide your hotel info for pickup
What to remember
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our reservations department at 702-736-7243. Please have your reservation number available. Our specialists are available daily from 5:00am to 11:00pm (Pacific Time). Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed.
- HOTEL TRANSFERS: If your tour includes complimentary hotel shuttle service, please be at the confirmed hotel pick up location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Note: Many hotels have dedicated tour pick up locations away from the main lobby. Please confirm you are at the correct location within your hotel prior to pick up. Pick up is approximately 90 minutes prior to flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions).
- MISSED PICK UPS: If transportation has not arrived at your hotel by the time of your scheduled pick up, please call our transportation department immediately at 702-638-3232.
- DEPARTURE LOCATION/CHECK IN: Your helicopter tour will depart from our Papillon Terminal located at the Boulder City Airport at 1265 Airport Rd Boulder City, NV 89005. Check in is 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. A valid government issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) is required at time of check in for each person 18 years of age or older.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Select tours may be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior to departure, subject to availability. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund.
- RESTRICTIONS: Weight Restrictions - Helicopters have a maximum weight capacity. Passengers will be weighed at time of check in. Anyone weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or greater will be charged $200.00 for an additional comfort seat. Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft. Camera Restrictions - To ensure passenger and crew safety, the use of “Selfie Sticks” is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- AIRCRAFT TYPE: All tours are flown on state of the art Airbus helicopters. We operate the AS350 and EC130 turbine helicopters. Aircraft are assigned on day of travel and cannot be guaranteed.
- SEAT ASSIGNMENTS: Due to aircraft weight restrictions, assigned seats cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will receive their seat assignments after the check in process.
- This tour departs daily except for Christmas Day
- Complimentary shuttle transfers pickup about 1.5 hours before departure, depending on hotel
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.