Self-guided e-bike tour of Red Rock Canyon with pick-up
As an autonomous and intrepid explorer, this e-bike tour of Red Rock Canyon has your name written all over it. Hate going at someone else's pace, and love to make your own discoveries? This is the tour for you. Rock up to Summerlin, grab your e-bike and get pedalling up to the Red Rock National Conservation Area.
Take the strain out of your legs on your way along the 13 mile canyon path, as your electric bike does most of the work, leaving you free to keep your eye out for some of the 200 species of animal which find themselves within the area. If you're lucky you'll get to spot turtles, wild horses or coyote, amongst many more. You'll head up to 4,800 feet with plenty of fantastic panorama photo opportunities along the way, including the red striped wooded mountains and the red sandstone Calico Basin. This tour is perfect for adventure, scenery and wildlife lovers alike.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Motorized bike
- Bottles of water
- Small bag to put your bottles of water and belongings
- Helmet and gloves
- Winter windproof jacket if required
- Backpack in case you need one
- Back up sunscreen- it is the desert after all!
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Summerlin where the tour leaves from. You will be dropped back to your hotel after the tour has ended.
- Pick up will be from your hotel 60 minutes prior to sunrise, and drop-off is also included
- You must be over 18 to take part in this tour (please bring valid ID)
- This tour is available in English, French and German
- Riders between the age of 14 and 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Wearing the provided helmet is mandatory and please wear closed toe athletic shoes for this tour
- The rider should not be less than 5 foot tall (152cm), or are able to comfortably stop and start the bike
- The rider must not exceed 265 lbs (120kg, 19st.) due to the battery capacity and available power
- A credit card will be required for a security deposit for damages and reservation, any damage to the bike is the rider's responsibility
- Please bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun and projectiles like insects or flying objects
- Pregnant woman cannot partake due to the risk of falling and a waiver for all needs to be signed
- This tour departs daily at both 9.00am and 1.00pm
- The tour takes around 4 hours
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? ...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...