All in one in Lisbon: bus, tram and boat
- The best option for all kinds of diverse of experiences
- Explore the main areas of interest of the city
- Discover Lisbon's landmarks and hidden gems
This option was created thinking of the diversity of experiences, taking you to the main areas of interest of the city. You can start at the historical area of Belém, where you can find the most beautiful monuments of the city and bear witness to the glory of the Portuguese Discoveries; passing through the narrow streets of Alfama, Mouraria and Castelo, the most famous hills of the city, where you can enjoy unique views; sail to tagus river and visit the modern part of the capital, the Parque das Nações, a landscape of modern architecture created along the river side
Tagus Bus Tour: Travel along the city's main avenues with the fresh breeze of the Tagus on your face, from the historic centre to the monuments of Belém. This iconic area is an obligatory stop on any tour with its monuments to the Portuguese voyages of discovery – the Jerónimos Monastery, Tower of Belém and Monument to the Discoveries - and various museums, the Carriage Museum in particular.
Olisipo Bus Tour: The trip follows the Tagus from the heart of the city to Parque das Nações. On this site, which famously was the venue for the 1998 World Expo, you'll come across distinctive modern architecture alongside leisure areas and restaurants. While you're there, don't miss the Oceanarium, the second largest of its kind in the world. And because Lisbon wouldn't be Lisbon without its traditional fado music, take a trip to the house museum dedicated to its greatest singer, Amália Rodrigues.
Belém Bus Tour Belém is a cultural icon in Lisbon and a must-see place thanks to its unique set of cultural and historical elements such as: Jerónimos Monastery, Cultural Centre of Belém (CCB), Belém Tower, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, National Coach Museum. Let Belém Tour take you to visit them all! This open-top mini-bus circuit is a great complement to the Tagus Tour.
Hills Tramcar Tour Wind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover its most historic quarters, where people chat from their window ledges and clothes hang out to dry in the sun. The contrasts in this richly diverse city will amaze you. From the simplicity of the traditional quarters of Alfama, Castelo and Bairro Alto, to the sophistication of Lapa. Take the chance to visit the imposing St. George's Castle and the Lisbon Cathedral.
Castle Tramcar Tour Visit Lisbon’s traditional quarters on the hill of St. George’s Castle, onboard a historic vintage tram, and get to know some of the city’s most beautiful viewpoints. The breathtaking views allow enjoying the city’s unique sunlight and its one-of-a-kind architecture. Yellow Boat Tour Far from the noise and rush of the city, it seems like you are standing in a floating stage with a privileged view to the “7 Hills City”. While slowly sliding through the Tagus river surface on the Yellow Boat, you can observe the most important monuments and edifications such as the Saint Jorge Castle, the Sé Cathedral and the April 25th Bridge. After the stop made in Cacilhas you will have the opportunity to climb to the Cristo Rei Sanctuary.
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 4-10: reduced
- Infants 0-3: free
Voucher redemption at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the bus/tram driver at any stop along the tour or at the boat entry to be exchanged for a ticket
- Tagus Bus Tour: June - September | Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 7.00pm and departures every 30 minutes, from 7.00pm to 8.00p.m October - May | Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Olisipo Bus Tour: June - September | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 7.15pm October - May | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 5.45pm
- Belém Bus Tour: October – May | Departures every 45 minutes, from 10.00am to 4.45pm June – September | Departures every 45 minutes, from 10.00am to 6.30pm
- Hills Tramcar Tour: June - September | Departures every 25 minutes, from 9.30am to 7.00pm October - May |Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Castle Tramcar Tour: Departures every 30 minutes, from 10.30am to 6.00pm
- Yellow Boat Tour: Terreiro do Paço: 11.00 am | 12.30 pm | 3.00 pm | 4.30 pm | 6.00 pm Cacilhas: 11.15 am | 12.45 pm | 3.15 pm | 4.45 pm | 6.15 pm Belém: 11.45 am | 13.15 am | 3.45 pm | 5.15 pm | 6.45 pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December and January
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
Discover the enchanting neighbourhood of the Portuguese people. Explore the ‘village within a city’ ...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
See and taste your way through the city on this adventure packed Lisbon tour. With historical highli...
This tour is a unique way to see all the major sites of central Lisbon. A professional guide will gi...
On this 2-hour tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Bel...
Start the day visiting the surprising Almourol Castle, an amazing construction placed on an island, ...
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, ...
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Benefit from hotel pick-up before going on to see Lisbon's highlights in a fun and novel way, cruisi...