All in one in Lisbon: bus, tram and boat
- The best option for all kinds of diverse of experiences
- Explore the main areas of interest of the city
- Discover Lisbon's landmarks and hidden gems
Visit Lisbon from one end to another! One ticket covers 5 lines, including busses, trams and boat. The Belém Lisbon Bus Tour, Modern Lisbon Bus Tour and Monumental Belém Bus Tour offer you unforgettable views 4 metres high over the city, travelling across the Belém, Baixa, Eduardo VII Park and Parque das Nações areas. On rail, the red trams of the Hills Tramcar Tour travel through the Lisbon main quarters’ narrow streets. Finally, the Yellow Boat River Tour shows you that the view of Lisbon from the Tagus River is something that you should not miss.
- Belém Lisbon Bus Tour: In this tour bus, travel along the city's main avenues with the fresh breeze of the Tagus on your face, from the historic center to the monuments of Belém. This iconic area is an obligatory stop on any Lisbon tour buses with its monuments to the Portuguese voyages of discovery – the Jerónimos Monastery, Tower of Belém and Monument to the Discoveries - and various museums, the Carriage Museum in particular.
- Monumental Belém Bus Tour: Belém is a cultural icon in Lisbon and a must-see place thanks to its unique set of cultural and historical elements such as Jerónimos Monastery, Cultural Centre of Belém (CCB), Belém Tower, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, National Coach Museum. Let Belém Tour take you to visit them all! This open-top mini-bus circuit is a great complement to the Belém Lisbon Bus Tour.
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour: the trip follows the Tagus from the heart of the city to Parque das Nações. On this site, which famously was the venue for the 1998 World Expo, you'll come across distinctive modern architecture alongside leisure areas and restaurants. While you're there, don't miss the Oceanarium, the second largest of its kind in the world. Take a trip to the house-museum dedicated to Amália Rodrigues, a famous Fado singer.
- Hills Tramcar Tour: Wind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover its most historic quarters, where people chat from their window ledges and clothes hang out to dry in the sun. The contrasts in this richly diverse city will amaze you. From the simplicity of the traditional quarters of Alfama, Castelo and Bairro Alto, to the sophistication of Lapa. Take the chance to visit the imposing St. George's Castle and the Lisbon Cathedral.
- Yellow Boat River Tour: Far from the noise and rush of the city, it seems like you are standing in a floating stage with a privileged view to the “7 Hills City”. While slowly sliding through the Tagus river surface on the Yellow Boat, you can observe the most important monuments and edifications such as Saint Jorge Castle, the Sé Cathedral and the April 25th Bridge. You cross to the southern bank, to Cacilhas, where you can visit the emblematic Christ-King.
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 4-10: reduced
- Infants 0-3: free
Voucher redemption at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the bus/tram driver at any stop along the tour or at the boat entry to be exchanged for a ticket
- Belém Bus Tour: Daily. 15 April to 31 October 31 from 9.00am to 7.00pm (every 15 minutes) / 1 November to 14 April from 9.00am to 5.30pm (every 20 minutes)
- Monumental Belém Bus Tour: All year-round, from 10.40am to 5.40pm (every 60 minutes)
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour: Daily. 15 April to 31 October, from 9.20am to 7.00pm (every 20 minutes) / 1 November to 14 April , from 9.15am to 5.45pm (every 30 minutes)
- Hills Tramcar Tour: Daily. 15 April to 31 October, from 9.30am to 7.00pm (every 20 minutes) / 1 November to 14 April, from 9.30am to 5.30pm (every 25 minutes)
- Yellow Boat River Tour: Summer (until 31 October
Terreiro do Paço: 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
Cacilhas: 10.15am, 11.15am, 1.15pm, 2.15pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm, 5.15pm, 6.15pm
Belém tower: 10.45am, 11.45am, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm, 6.45pm
Belém Maat: 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
Winter (November – March)
Terreiro do Paço: 10.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Cacilhas: 10.15am, 1.15pm, 3.15pm, 5.15pm
Belém tower: 10.45am, 1.45pm, 3.45pm, 5.45pm
Belém Maat: 11.00am, 2.00pm, 4.00pm, 6.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December and January
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
Start in the Principe Real area, a purpose-built neighborhood to host the wealthy bourgeoisie of the...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...