Up the hills E-bike tour in Lisbon
- Enjoy the help of an electric bike to go up and down the hills of Lisbon
- Discover the best way to get to know the city and its highlights
- Visit the most traditional and historic neighborhoods of Alfama, Mouraria and Bairro Alto
Take part to this 2.5 hour e-bike tour in a small group and discover the main attractions of Lisbon. This is not going to be “just another bike tour.” The challenge is going to be great, but we can guarantee that it will be memorable trip.
Our electric bikes are easy to ride and eco-friendly! They will even help you go up… With our expert guide, you will learn some Portuguese history, some fun stories and cool hidden spots!
- National Pantheon
- Graça's viewpoint Nossa Sra. Do Monte
- Lisbon Cathedral
- Commerce Square
- English Storyteller
- Bottled water and snacks
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- Bookings up to 12 people maximum (12 Bikes).
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. It will be offered you an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum age 12 years old in order to qualify to participate in this activity. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Please use the E-bike in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
Every day at 10.00am and 3.00pm
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
Doing the stiff hills of Lisbon on a bike might seem almost impossible, right? But how cool would be...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...