Modern Lisbon Bus Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour in Lisbon by double decker bus
- See Lisbon's top sights in one day!
- Earphones in twelve languages
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable way.
With this tour you will discover the two perspectives of Lisbon, the modernity of Parque das Nações (Expo 98), with its fantastic Oceanarium and numerous attractions, in contrast to the traces of history in its squares and museums. And because Fado is part of the soul of the city, visit the house-museum dedicated to its greatest diva, Amália Rodrigues.
STOPS: Pç. Figueira | Restauradores | R. Comercio | Campo das Cebolas / Pç. Comercio | Lisbon Cruise Terminal (only in cruise days) | Sta Apolónia | Museu Azulejo | Oceanarium | Pavilhão de Portugal | C.Comercial Vasco da Gama/FIL | Torre Vasco Gama/Hotel Myriad |Campo Pequeno | Restauradores | Pç. Figueira
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports (buses and trams) during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- Yellow Bus Discount Book for free
- Only trams are included
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Reduced for children 4-10 years old
Praça da Figueira 9, 1100-241 Lisboa, Portugal
Present your voucher at the ticket office at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Hop on and hop off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- 15 April - 31 October: daily, departures every 20 minutes, from 9.20am to 7.00pm
- 1 November - 14 April: daily, departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 5.45pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Enjoy this half-day tour to Sintra and discover the most iconic places in Europe’s most beautiful an...
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...