Pilar 7 bridge experience Entrance Tickets
- Immerse yourself into an interactive experience into the pillar of the 25 de Abril Bridge
- Discover the history of one of the presttiest bridge in the world
- Access a sightseeing platform with spectacular panoramic views
Visit this new cultural attraction in Lisbon! Located in Alcântara (Avenida da Índia), this interactive centre allows all visitors to have a unique experience of the bridge – considered one of the prettiest in the world – through a tour that takes in the exterior areas of this key pillar and the sensory experience of visiting its interior.
It is a discovery of the history of its construction and it ends with an elevator ride up to a panoramic viewing point that provides an unrivalled view of the city and the river.
Using modern multimedia devices, your visit ends with an immersive virtual reality experience (not included) of parts of the bridge that are inaccessible and a call at the PhotoBooth so you can record this unforgettable moment.
- Entrance ticket
- Virtual Experience (additional cost 1.5€)
- Seniors over 65: reduced
- Students (with student card): reduced
- Children until 5 years old: free
- Your ticket is valid until the 31 March 2021
- You can book the Virtual Experience on the spot at an additional cost.
- 10am - 8pm (May to September)
- 10am - 6pm (October to April)
- The Ticket Office closes 30 minutes before the closing time
- Blackout date: 25 December
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
Start in the Principe Real area, a purpose-built neighborhood to host the wealthy bourgeoisie of the...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...