Yellow Boat River Tour
- Hop-on and hop-off on any stop along the route
- An unforgettable trip through the Tagus River
- A unique view of Lisbon
- Climb to the Cristo Rei Sanctuary
Far from the noise and rush of the city, it seems like you are standing in a floating stage with a privileged view of the “7 Hills City”. While slowly sliding through the Tagus river surface on the Yellow Boat, you can observe the most important monuments and edifications such as Saint Jorge Castle, the Sé Cathedral and the April 25th Bridge. After the stop made in Cacilhas, you will have the opportunity to climb to the Cristo Rei Sanctuary.
Stops: Terreiro do Paço, Cacilhas, Belém Tower, Belém Ferry Boat, and Terreiro do Paço.
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free access to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing any other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Reduced for youth 4-10 years old and senior 65+ years old
Terreiro do Paço, 1100-278 Lisbon, Portugal
- Yellow Bus kiosk (from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm)
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly at any stop of the boats along the route to be exchanged for a ticket
- Ticket validity: 72h after the validation
- Summer (until 31 October
Terreiro do Paço: 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
Cacilhas: 10.15am, 11.15am, 1.15pm, 2.15pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm, 5.15pm, 6.15pm
Belém tower: 10.45am, 11.45am, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm, 6.45pm
Belém Maat: 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
- Winter (November – March)
Terreiro do Paço: 10.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Cacilhas: 10.15am, 1.15pm, 3.15pm, 5.15pm
Belém tower: 10.45am, 1.45pm, 3.45pm, 5.45pm
Belém Maat: 11.00am, 2.00pm, 4.00pm, 6.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
Visit Lisbon from one end to another! One ticket covers 5 lines, including busses, trams and boat. T...
Join the half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World herita...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
This tour is a unique way to see all the major sites of central Lisbon. A professional guide will gi...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
This private guided tour will start from your hotel in Lisbon, you will head out of the city towards...