B Bakery Afternoon Tea London bus tour
- Enjoy afternoon tea aboard a traditional London Routemaster bus
- Take in views of London's top sights including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Taste finger sandwiches and freshly baked cakes and scones
The B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour is the most unique way to take in the London sights whilst indulging in an amazing Afternoon Tea!
Taking in some of the Capital’s greatest landmarks such as Big Ben, The Houses Of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Albert Hall, Nelson’s Column and much more, the tour on board a traditional 1960s London Routemaster bus will last approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic).
Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Chestnut mushroom quiche
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Cucumber and mint finger sandwich
- BLT Burger
- Watercress and egg pretzel
- Ham and cheese sandwich with mayo and mustard
- An assortment of mini Homemade Cakes and Tarts
- Passion, mango and coconut tart
- Vanilla cream patisserie chox with blackcurrant compote
- Chocolate mini cupcake
- Plain, freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam
- Drink Options in the Traditional Afternoon Tea include:
- Water, Coffee & Hot Chocolate, Tea from Betjamin & Barton.
- Afternoon tea
- Tour on a London bus
8 Northumberland Avenue, off Trafalgar Square WC2N 5BY
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...