B Bakery Afternoon Tea London bus tour
- Enjoy afternoon tea aboard a traditional London Routemaster bus
- Take in views of London's top sights including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Taste finger sandwiches and freshly baked cakes and scones
The B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour is the most unique way to take in the London sights whilst indulging in an amazing Afternoon Tea!
Taking in some of the Capital’s greatest landmarks such as Big Ben, The Houses Of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Albert Hall, Nelson’s Column and much more, the tour on board a traditional 1960s London Routemaster bus will last approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic).
Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Chestnut mushroom quiche
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Cucumber and mint finger sandwich
- BLT Burger
- Watercress and egg pretzel
- Ham and cheese sandwich with mayo and mustard
- An assortment of mini Homemade Cakes and Tarts
- Passion, mango and coconut tart
- Vanilla cream patisserie chox with blackcurrant compote
- Chocolate mini cupcake
- Plain, freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam
- Drink Options in the Traditional Afternoon Tea include:
- Water, Coffee & Hot Chocolate, Tea from Betjamin & Barton.
- Afternoon tea
- Tour on a London bus
8 Northumberland Avenue, off Trafalgar Square WC2N 5BY
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Are you as passionate about Yeats as he was about the Golden Dawn? Do you have fond memories of read...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...
Spend an entire day discovering London accompanied by an official guide. Whether it is by bus, boat ...