Buckingham Palace skip-the-line tour with Changing of the Guard
- Experience the Changing of the Guard from a great viewpoint
- Listen to your guide's live commentary of the ceremony
- Enter Buckingham Palace immediately with pre-booked tickets
- Explore the State Rooms with an audioguide
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
You’ll meet your guide and be taken to an area with a prime view of the Changing of the Guard. This colorful ceremony is one of the oldest traditions at the Palace, with red tunics, bearskin hats, and occasionally pop music.
Please note that if you book on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, enjoy the Household Cavalry change the guard at Horse Guards parade, with their unmistakeable silver plumed helmets and mounted on their magnificent horses. (Please note that in heavy rain the guard’s parade will not take place).
Afterwards, your guide will take a moment to describe the history of Buckingham Palace before sending you right in. Traditionally, guides are not allowed to speak inside, so you will receive an official audioguide. You’ll be able to explore this royal home at your own pace. Take the time to admire the world-famous artwork and furnishings. With 19 State Rooms, a ballroom, and the throne room, you’re sure to see impressive elements of the Royal Collection. It’s a regal experience you won’t want to miss.
- Pre-booked admission to Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard (weather permitting)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets, when necessary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free
- Children (ages 5-14): reduced
9 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AJ, UK
- PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE. Meet by the Duke of York column at Waterloo Place. This is the tall column with the statue on top
- Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Piccadilly Circus and take exit No. 3 onto Regent Street/St James. Walk south down Regent Street towards St James Park (do not walk north towards Oxford Street). Waterloo Place is at the end of Regent Street. You will see the tall column with a statue on top. You can also arrive via Charing Cross Station. Walk down the Mall towards Buckingham Palace. You will see the statue on your right at the top of some steps
- Please be aware that in heavy rain the Changing of the Guard will not take place
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests
- Meeting time: 9.30am
- Departure time: 9.45am
- Meeting time: 10.15am
- Departure time: 10.30am
- Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
See British tradition come to life on this fully-guided Changing of the Guard walking tour that ensu...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...