Early access Crown Jewels and Tower of London guided tour
- Use early entrance to get into the Jewel House first
- Be one of the select few to witness the Opening Ceremony, one of the oldest military ceremonies in the world
- Take a fully guided tour of the Tower and see the White Tower, the Bloody Tower and the Torture Chamber
Start your tour with a skip-the-line and early entrance into the Jewel House where, standing inside the Traitor’s Gate with a small group of fellow visitors, you’ll watch an ancient military ceremony that officially opens the tower every day. After a quick introduction from the Yeoman Warders who guard the palace, you’ll stroll straight into the Jewel House and be among the first people to see the Crown Jewels.
Your guide will take you on a full tour of the Tower of London and tell you the poignant stories behind the deaths of people like Anne Boleyn and Sir Walter Raleigh.
After a walk along the walls, you will step into the castle keep, or White Tower, for a full tour of a wonderfully-preserved Norman castle. The inside is full of swords, armor and royal regalia so as you visit each room, your guide will take you back in time to when England was still ruled by kings and queens.
The guided portion of your experience ends in the White Tower but we’ll give you time at the end to see some of the areas we didn’t visit like the Beauchamp Tower and the Fusiliers Museum.
- Opening ceremony
- First entrance into the Crown Jewels
- Full tour of the Tower of London with an expert guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Infants (up to 3 years old): Free
- Children: Reduced
68 Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6DL, UK
This tour meets in front of the Tower of London shop, opposite the entrance to the Tower of London.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please email email@example.com at least 72-hours before your chosen tour time
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments (wheelchairs or strollers) on this tour
- Please note that, for security reasons, bag searches will take place at the Tower of London
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- It departs at 8.30am and lasts for 5 hours
- The meeting time is at 8.15am
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
You'll walk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards and witches around the muggle world of London....
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
You'll get unlimited access for 24 hours to Cambridge's distinctive City Sightseeing red buses. From...
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attrac...