Hampton Court Palace tickets with gardens and maze
- Go on tours with costumed guides
- Wander through the gardens
- Lose yourself in the garden maze
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces built over the centuries as residences for the Royal Family.
Though it hasn’t been used for that purpose since the 18th century it is today an ideal place for a day trip. Plan your trip to London and book your tickets in order to explore the halls that were once home to the British Royal Family. Your visit includes access to the palace, its famous maze and a multi-language audio-guide. While visiting the palace you can experience tours from costumed guides, children’s activity tours, the Young Henry the VIII exhibition and more.
- Access to the palace, maze, gardens and the (summer only) Magic Garden
- Admission to our exhibitions
- Live historical re-enactments
- A multi-language audio guide - collect from the Information Centre off Base Court
- Children's activity trails
- Children (ages 4 and under): free
- Children (ages 5-15), students (with ID), and seniors (ages 60 and up): reduced
Hampton Court Palace, Hampton Street, London, United Kingdom
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Hampton Court Palace entrance.
- The multi-language audio guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean and Japanese
Hampton Court Palace is open daily except 24-26 December.
Summer (25 March - 27 October)
Last admission: 5.00pm
Last admission to Magic Garden and Maze: 5.15pm
Winter (28 October - 30 March)
Last admission: 3.30pm
Last entry to Maze: 3.45pm
East London chicken wing crawl Explore the best of East London's chicken wing establishments! Join a...
Murder Express in Shoreditch - 1pm An immersive theatre dining experience, set on board the Murder E...
Middle Eastern cooking class Get together in a Middle Eastern kitchen to meet new people, cook toget...
NO DIET CLUB - Best Food Tour in LDN ! ✌ The NO DIET CLUB is your original food porn experience in L...
Sugar Free English Afternoon Tea Experience a quintessential English teatime in an Edwardian London ...
Whether you just like The Beatles music or are an absolute super fan, this tour is for you. Join you...