Harry Potter Bus Tour of London
- Get a unique picture of you pushing a trolley on Platform 9 ¾
- See some unique Harry Potter film locations in London up-close
- See Platform 9 ¾, 12 Grimmauld Place and walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
- Enjoy a bus tour around London and join the magical world
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of the capital’s best Harry Potter film locations.
Along the way, your guide will keep you entertained with tales of Harry Potter wizardry and also show off the familiar London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling when she wrote her award-winning books.
Learn insider tales of how the films were made and chat with fellow muggles in your group about magic and all things Harry Potter as you see the sites.
You will get to visit Number 12, Grimmauld Place, home of the Black family of wizards in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and as you walk around your guide will regale you with tales of Sirius Black who fought evil Lord Voldemort.
Among the locations, you will get to see the site that was used to create the Leaky Cauldron pub, which served as a gateway to Diagon Alley for muggles. Kings Cross Station is where you will see the famous Platform 9 ¾ which makes a great location for photographs.
After three hours of exploring the magical world that Harry Potter lived in, your tour finishes at King’s Cross station in central London, and your guide will happily point you in the right direction for your on-going travel.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
- Children up to 16 years old: reduced
Temple tube station, Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2PH
Temple tube station, next to the station exit
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 15mins before departure time for check-in
- All participants under 18years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over)
- Tour will end at Kings Cross Station (Euston Road, London, Greater London N1 9AL)
- February - October: Wednesdays
- July - August: Thursdays and Fridays
- All year: Saturdays
- April - October: Sundays
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...