History of London: City Centre guided tour
- Discover the history of the ancient city of London
- Visit iconic spots such as Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Enjoy a personal experience with a small-group walking tour
To understand London, you first need to understand its history. Expert guides will lift the veil on the city’s secrets as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London during this 2.5 hour guided walking tour in a small group of no more than 8 people.
You'll learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey and visit the home of the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. This small-group tour will pass through the lush green parks, bustling crowds, and manicured squares that make up the fascinating urban landscape. Discuss Big Ben at the House of Parliament and pass through the famed Trafalgar Square.
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Live guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (age 9 and under): reduced
- Youth (aged 10 to 17): reduced
Meet outside the red telephone booth by the apple store at Covent Garden
- The group size of this tour is never more than 8 people for a more personal experience
- Please dress appropriately as the tour will run come rain or shine
- Regrettably this tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Every day
- Departs 1:30 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...